Nathan M. Kosman, CEO
Financial Advisor, AIF ®
My Compliance Disclosure
Favorite travel spot?
Rugby. “A brutal game played by gentlemen.” I’ve learned a lot of lessons through sports. None taught me more than rugby.
Bucket List Item:
Something(s) I Cannot Resist:
A relentless pursuit of improvement.
Nate began his career in the financial services industry while in college. After graduating from the University of Cincinnati he continued his career with Ohio National Financial Services.
In 1998 Nate joined his step father, Ron Rosselot, at the Rosselot Financial Group. He now serves as President of the Rosselot Financial Group and Interdependent Advisors LLC. He excels in creating a road map to future financial independence and retirement income distribution strategies by putting himself in your shoes. He listens to your objectives and expectations and works towards solutions within your comfort zone.
In Nate’s spare time he enjoys traveling, attending concerts and sporting events. Nate is a “recovering” athlete having competed in basketball, football and he is a retired rugby player having played with the Cincinnati Wolfhounds. He is currently an assistant coach with the Walnut Hills Rugby Football Club. He is the former head coach of the back to back to back city champion Forest Hills Youth Football Mad Dawgs.
Nate’s greatest accomplishment off the field is having married his high school sweetheart. Nate and Christy raise their three children in Anderson Township.
- Graduate of University of Cincinnati
- Member of Cincinnati Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Completed Life Success Seminars Basic Training
- Member of Million Dollar Round Table*
- Member of Goering Center for Family and Private Business
- Graduate of Next Generation Institute
- Graduate of Leadership Development Institute
- Recipient of the NAIFA’s National Quality Award 1997
- Licensed: Life, Accident, Health, Series 63, 7, 24, 65
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
Describe the RFG culture: Our culture is one of Family, Growth and Service. We look at these ideals both from the client perspective as well as the RFG team member. Everything is built around both clients and team members feeling like family. Continuous growth both financially and personally. Service to those who entrust us with their money as well as for the community.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.