What is your favorite sport?
Golf. I love the camaraderie, the challenge, and the competition. You can learn a lot about someone playing 18 holes with them.
What is the best book you have ever read?
“Start With Why” by Simon Sinek
How do you define success?
Success for me is maintaining balance in my life. At work, it’s helping clients reach their financial goals. At home, it’s spending time with friends and family.
John Cusack. According to my college friends.
Where Would You Like To Travel?
Lots of places, but right now, Montana.
Ryan began working at The Rosselot Financial Group in 2003. First as an intern, then as a Financial Advisor, and now as a Partner and Advisor. He excels in creating comprehensive financial plans by listening to your goals and building strategies with which you are comfortable. Best of all, Ryan stresses to be on time, keep you informed and provide top-notch service which exceeds your expectations.
Ryan and his wife Lindsay currently reside in Kentucky with their son Colin. Ryan is actively involved in the community and on boards for various organizations. Ryan also enjoys playing golf as well as traveling and attending various sporting events.
- Graduate of Xavier University
- Member of Cincinnati Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Completed Life Success Seminars Basic Training
- Member of Goering Center for Family and Private Business
- Graduate of Goering Center: Leadership Development Institute
- Licensed: Life, Accident, Health, Series 7, Series 66 and Loan Officer
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck